Training Resources for School Counselors and Education Professionals
Get access to the wide array of video resources on the CFNC YouTube channel. Find playlists on subjects such as helping you pay for college, Spanish services, webinars, FAFSA, and moreDiscover what's available now
- FAFSA/RDS Side-by-Side
- Browse all of the free Department of Ed's resources
- Who's My Parent on the FAFSA?
- Independent vs Dependent on the FAFSA
- FSA ID
- Verification Form for Homeless Liaisons
- Questions Frequently Asked by Parents and Students
- Tips for Engaging Parents
- Tips for Adult Learners
- Tips for Undocumented Students
- Tips for Students in Unique Situations
- Tips for Servicemembers and Veterans
- Tips for Refugee and Asylee Students
Our downloadable forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader. It's free and easy! Click the graphic above to download the reader from Adobe Acrobat's website. Minimize risk when accessing Adobe Acrobat files by using the latest release of Acrobat Reader. Visit http://www.adobe.com/products/reader for more information.