Plan for a Career
CFNC.org has joined forces with NCcareers.org!
To provide you with the most help possible in your career journey, CFNC.org has partnered with NCcareers.org, the experts on careers and employment in North Carolina, to bring you updated career assessments and information. Changes to CFNC.org career pages began on April 20, 2021 and the transition to NCcareers.org career content will continue through Fall 2021.
- Users can now use their CFNC user ID and password to login at both CFNC.org and NCcareers.org.
- NCcareers.org has added several new and updated career assessments. You may notice some duplication of assessments on both websites, such as the Interest Profiler (CFNC) and the Interest Finder (NCcareers). This is part of the career assessment transition over the next few months.
- You can view and access your completed assessments on your CFNC.org Dashboard, as well as on your NCcareers.org Dashboard.
- All current CFNC assessments will remain available to use on CFNC.org through June 30, 2021. This means you can expect no changes until that date. CFNC assessments that have a duplicate or corresponding assessment on NCcareers.org as of June 30, 2021 will be removed that day.
- The option to save a partially-completed assessment and return to complete later, currently available on CFNC.org, will be going away. This option is not available for assessments hosted on NCcareers.org. Please note the timetable below so you can plan accordingly.
- This chart aligns current CFNC assessments with their equivalents on NCcareers.org. The chart also provides dates for when certain assessments will only be available on NCcareers.org, so you can plan properly for summer and fall 2021.
Here are just a few of the many helpful tools you can find on NCcareers.org
Find out what kind of person you are and identify your personality type.Find My Interests
Browse the fastest growing jobs in North Carolina or search for an occupation from over 800 job titles.Explore Occupations