CFNC Professional Tools
CFNC Professional Tools (ProTools) is an essential companion for educators to support students in career and college planning. Features vary depending on your permissions, but they include:
- Student Finder for finding students connected to your school or organization,
- College Reports for tracking applications, transcripts, RDS, and FAFSA,
- Career Reports for reviewing NCcareers and CFNC career assessment results,
- Custom Reports, and
- Administration for creating bulk accounts and managing permissions.
There are two steps in gaining access to ProTools:
- Ensure that you have a CFNC.org account tied to your official school/organization email address. You can either create a new CFNC.org account or edit the email address in an existing account (My Dashboard > My Profile).
- Complete the online request form to add ProTools permissions to your CFNC.org account. Please allow 2 weeks for verification of your school/organization affiliation and processing.
For more information on how to create an account, tips, and tutorials on ProTools features, please visit ProTools Help.