NC 529 Celebrates Saving for Education with $1,529 Holiday Drawing
Participants Can Earn Multiple Chances to Win During the Month of December!
The “Holiday Wish List: Enter to Win $1,529” drawing is sponsored by College Foundation, Inc. (CFI), a North Carolina nonprofit, and the NC 529 Plan, North Carolina’s education savings plan.
How the holiday giveaway works:
- Event runs from December 1, 2020 until December 31, 2020.
- One winner will be randomly chosen to receive a $1,529 contribution to their NC 529 Account.
- Funds can be used for eligible education expenses, including K–12 tuition, college expenses, student loan payments, and more!
- Drawing is open to all current and new NC 529 Account holders.
- To enter the contest, Participants must register.
Participants can earn additional chances to win the $1,529 grand prize, simply by making contributions to their Account:
- 2 entries – Set up a new recurring contribution by Automatic Draft (ACH) or Payroll Deduction.
- 2 entries – Increase a current contribution by at least $25.00 per Account.
- 2 entries – Make a first contribution to a new Account.
- 1 entry – Make an additional contribution to an Account, including gifts from family and friends! Contributions start at just $25.
Recurring contributions are the key this year! They help you toward your college savings goals and increase your chances of winning $1,529!
Holiday Wish List
To encourage family and friends to help your child win the grand prize, we’ve created the Holiday Wish List fill-in letter for kids of all ages. Parents can download and print the letter and kids can help decorate.