$1,000 for full-time enrollment
One student for the 2021-2022 academic year.
June 16, 2021
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Have an interest in pursuing a career in dentistry
- Be a resident of North Carolina
- Submit an official transcript from the college or university most recently attended, demonstrating a 3.0 grade point average (GPA) or higher
- If you are a rising college freshman, please send your final high school transcript
- Provide 1 letter of recommendation from either a teacher, an employer or an administrator
Stanley Dentistry created the “Find Your Smile” Scholarship in 2011. The scholarship is intended to reward a deserving student who is or will be attending a 4-year college or university and has an interest in pursuing dentistry.
In order to be considered for this scholarship, all applicants must provide a complete application. In addition to the application, all applicants must submit an essay of 400-500 words including a brief biographical sketch and an answer to why dental health care is important.