Vanguard Moderate Growth Portfolio

View all investment options

Unit Price as of close 09/23/2021: $20.92

Investment Objective

Seeks to provide capital appreciation and current income, investing 50% of assets into two Vanguard stock index funds (30% allocated to the Vanguard Institutional Total Stock Market Index Fund and 20% to the Vanguard Total International Stock Index Fund) and 50% of its assets to investment-grade U.S. bonds (35% to the Vanguard Total Bond Market II Index Fund and 15% to the Vanguard Total International Bond Index Fund).

Investments are subject to risk and Participants should carefully read the Program Description for North Carolina's National College Savings Program for more information

Recent Unit Price

Last 90 Days

Recent Performance as of 09/23/2021

Last Month Last Quarter Year to Date
1.06% 4.24% 7.39%

Avg. Annualized Performance as of 08/31/2021

1 Year 3 Year 5 Year 10 Year
14.46% 9.87% 8.76% N/A

Portfolio Composition

icon-portfolio-comp
35.00% Vanguard Total Bond Market II Index Fund
30.00% Vanguard Institutional Total Stock Market Index Fund
20.00% Vanguard Total International Stock Index Fund
15.00% Vanguard Total International Bond Index Fund).

View Unit Price by Date

Unit Price as of close 09/23/2021: $20.92

Fees and Expenses

Portfolio Expenses Administrative Fees
0.07% 0.25%
Administrative Fee (“Program Administrator Fee”) of no more than 0.25% annually.

Risk Potential

1
2
3
4
5

Less Risk
Less Reward

More Risk
More Reward

Bond Style

Treasury/
Agency
Quality
Investment-Grade
Corporate
Below Investment-
Grade
Short
Medium
Long

Stock Style

Large
Market Capitalization
Medium
Small
Growth
Blend
Value