To use the CFNC Professional Center, you will need a Professional
Account Access Key (PAAK). To obtain a PAAK:
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with
"PAAK Request" in the subject line.
- Please include the following information.
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Your school's name
- Your school's address (including county)
For privacy reasons, it is important to keep your Professional Account
Access Key secure and away from unauthorized users. To use the CFNC
Professional Center, please follow the instructions that best apply to
Access the CFNC Professional Center for the First Time
Once you receive your PAAK, you are ready to begin using the CFNC Professional
Center. The first thing you need to do is create a CFNC Professional Center account.
- Launch the CFNC Professional Center.
- On the CFNC Professional Center sign on screen, click the "Create a
Professional Center Account" link.
- Choose the role that best fits and press the associated Go button.
- Click the Find button to select your school or workforce center.
- Enter the PAAK you received from CFNC, and press the Next button to continue.
- Enter your account information. All fields are required. We strongly encourage
you to enter a valid e-mail address, as the system will automatically send your
professional account credentials to that address for your future reference.
- Once you complete the form, press the Create Your Account button. Your account
will be generated.
Logging into an Existing CFNC Professional Center Account
Once you have an account, you can access the CFNC Professional Center at any time.
The easiest way to do so is:
- Select the Education Professional role on the www.CFNC.org home page.
- Click the "Professional Center (Follow your students' progress)" link, which
will take you to the CFNC Professional Center sign in screen.
- Sign in with the username and password you specified when you created your
CFNC Professional Center account.