To use the CFNC Professional Center, you will need a Professional Account Access Key (PAAK). To obtain a PAAK:
- E-mail [email protected] with "PAAK Request" in the subject line.
- Please include the following information.
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Your school's name
- Your school's address (including county)
Please allow 1-2 weeks for CFNC to process your PAAK request.
For privacy reasons, it is important to keep your Professional Account Access Key secure and away from unauthorized users. To use the CFNC Professional Center, please follow the instructions that best apply to you.
Access the CFNC Professional Center for the First Time
Once you receive your PAAK, you are ready to begin using the CFNC Professional Center. The first thing you need to do is create a CFNC Professional Center account.
- Launch the CFNC Professional Center.
- On the CFNC Professional Center sign in screen, click the "Create a Professional Center Account" link.
- Choose the role that best fits and press the associated Go button.
- Click the Find button to select your school or workforce center.
- Enter the PAAK you received from CFNC, and press the Next button to continue.
- Enter your account information. All fields are required. We strongly encourage you to enter a valid e-mail address, as the system will automatically send your professional account credentials to that address for your future reference.
- Once you complete the form, press the Create Your Account button. Your account will be generated.
Logging into an Existing CFNC Professional Center Account
Once you have an account, you can access the CFNC Professional Center at any time. The easiest way to do so is:
- Click the "Access the Pro Center" button located on the top right side of this page. This will take you to the CFNC Professional Center.
- Sign in with the username and password you specified when you created your CFNC Professional Center account.