Week 1 - C2C Overview & Career Planning
10/3/22 - 10/7/22
Things to Accomplish This Week:
- Create a MyCFNC account if you don’t already have one.
- Utilize Plan a Career tools and information to identify potential careers.
- Find colleges that are right for you using College Search and Explore Programs and Majors. This will help you narrow down the list of colleges you will apply to later this month.
- Apply for FSA IDs – both the student and one of the parents need FSA IDs in order to complete and submit the FAFSA form in Week 2. (fsaid.ed.gov)
Live Virtual Events:
C2C Overview & Career Planning
Need help choosing a career path? Find out what tools we have available to assist you, including career assessments, college search tools, and more. You’ll also receive an overview of what’s going on during October to help you with residency, FAFSA, and applications for admission.
How-to Create a CFNC Account:
How-To Use CFNC Career Tools:
How-To Use College Search:
Helpful Resources To Check Out This Week:
- Plan Your Future
- Plan for College
- College Search
- Find a Career
- College Entrance Requirements
- Explore Programs and Majors
- Finding the Right College For You
- What Do You Want to Be