Week 1 - Imagine Your Future
10/1/21 - 10/8/21
Things to Accomplish This Week:
- Create a MyCFNC account if you don’t already have one.
- Utilize Plan a Career tools and information to identify potential careers.
- Find colleges that are right for you using College Search and Explore Programs and Majors. This will help you narrow down the list of colleges you will apply to later this month.
- Apply for FSA IDs – both the student and one of the parents need FSA IDs in order to complete and submit the FAFSA form in Week 2. (fsaid.ed.gov)
Live Virtual Events:
As NC Countdown to College begins, it's a good time to narrow down the list of colleges to which you'll apply. Join us to learn about CFNC career and major search tools to help you find colleges that match your career goals, and how to use the CFNC College Search tool. Bring your questions about careers and the admissions process, and we'll help you get started!
- Wednesday, 10/6/21 from 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM - REGISTER
- Thursday, 10/7/21 from 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM - REGISTER
How-to Create a CFNC Account:
How-To Use CFNC Career Tools:
How-To Use College Search:
Helpful Resources To Check Out This Week:
- Plan Your Future
- Plan for College
- College Search
- Find a Career
- College Entrance Requirements
- Explore Programs and Majors
- Finding the Right College For You
- What Do You Want to Be